Terms of service
- Background. The Site is intended to provide you with: (i) details on our products including support and technical information; (ii) the whereabouts of physical stores where our products can be bought; (iii) provide you with links to external websites which reviewed our products, including but not limited to Youtube; and (iv) links to online stores, including but not limited to Amazon and Target and (v) a link to our online storeavailable to you on a software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis through Shopify at https://store.flycatcher.toys (“Store”). The Store is intended to provide order processing in connection with the online purchase of products (“Products”)
- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective 10 days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- Products. Certain Products may be available exclusively online through the Store. These Products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return and Refund Policy available at https://store.flycatcher.toys/pages/return-policy.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our Products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products that we offer. All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time. Any offer for any Product made on the Store is void where prohibited.
Accepted Payment Methods. You may execute payment by payment methods specified as part of the checkout process on the Website (each, a “Payment Method”). The acceptable Payment Methods may be amended by us from time to time at our sole discretion, provided that no such amendment will affect any order that has been placed prior to the amendment. The availability of certain Payment Methods may depend on your geographical location.
Payment. If you purchase Products via the Store, then you acknowledge and agree: (i) that we, or one of our third party payment processors (each a “Payment Processor”), may charge you through the Payment Method you have selected for such purchase and such other amounts that may accrue in connection with the purchase; (ii) that you will provide valid and current information for (a) yourself and (b) if applicable, another person, but only if you have first obtained their express consent to do so; (iii) that we may use the tools, software or services of Payment Processors to process transactions on our behalf; and (iv) if your payment is not received by us for any reason from your card issuer, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand, and that any amount not paid when required to be paid will accrue interest on a daily basis. We are not responsible or liable for any activities or conduct of a Payment Processor, and you agree to hold us harmless, and expressly release us, from any and all liability arising from the conduct of a Payment Processor. Refunds and returns of products are subject to our Refund Policy.
Purchases. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are under 13 years please do not visit or use the Site. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
- Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; (v) use our Products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws); and/or (vi) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Content and Marks. The: (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Content”); and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of Flycatcher and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Flycatcher”, the Flycatcher logo, and other marks are Marks of Flycatcher or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
- Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. .
- Flycatcher permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Flycatcher or present any false information about Flycatcher and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website”) which prohibites linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Comments, Feedbacks and other submissions. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FLYCATCHER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. FLYCATCHER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT FLYCATCHER WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, FLYCATCHER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF FLYCATCHER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF FLYCATCHER FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO FLYCATCHER FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Flycatcher and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii)your interaction with any Site user; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Flycatcher or you. Flycatcher, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Flycatcher shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 16 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 12 (Privacy), 13 (Warranty Disclaimers), 14 (Limitation of Liability), 15 (Indemnity), and 17 (Independent Contractors) to 19 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and Flycatcher are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Flycatcher. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Flycatcher.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Flycatcher without restriction or notification to you.
- General. Flycatcher reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Flycatcher shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in London, England and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Flycatcher may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Flycatcher concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Resale Restriction: Our products are intended for personal use only and are not permitted for resale. By purchasing from store.flycatcher.toys, you agree not to engage in any commercial activities or resale of our products without prior written consent from our company.
Bulk Orders and Discount Codes: Our discount codes and promotions are designed to enhance the purchasing experience for individual customers. These codes are not applicable to bulk orders intended for resale. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order that violates this policy.
Last updated: July, 2023